- Cable-actuated, sealed variable resistor with spring preload
- Chassis is a black powder-coated aluminum box with mounting flanges. The throttle cable exits one side of the box.
- 4.25 x 3.125 x 1.75″ (excluding mounting flanges)
- Mounting Flange Dimensions
- 3.125 x .5″ (two flanges, opposite ends)
- Mounting Slots
- 2 slots per flange, beveled to accept a No. 8 oval-head sheet metal screw
- Relative Humidity
- Temperature (Operating and Storage)
- -30º – 85º C (-22º – 185º F)
- Steel cable in pre-lubricated high-temperature plastic housing
- Cable housing attaches to a flange with a pair of provided nuts on the threaded housing end
- Screw adjustment on cable length
- Socket-type attachment for provided stud
Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.
If this problem persists, please contact our support.