Installing the COMPUSHIFT Mini
Installing the COMPUSHIFT Mini is a straightforward operation if you are familiar with working on cars. A simplified breakdown is as follows:
- Mount the controller in the vehicle.
- Install the wiring loom in the vehicle, routing the loom though a hole in the firewall.
- Install the sensors and switches on the transmission.
- Connect the wiring loom to the transmission and secure it.
- Install the throttle position sensor (Chrysler only).
- Calibrate the throttle position sensor.
- Drive the vehicle.
You can get started with Installation Inside the Vehicle.